Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
First Time Offered to The Market in 34 Years
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
123 Abell Rd Jimboomba has been tightly held for 34 years, however it is now time to move on and due to family circumstances the owner requires immediate action.
A family friendly home on a usable 5 acres presenting endless opportunities and unlimited potential. This private oasis is positioned in one of South East Queensland's growth corridor. This property will demonstrate excellent value in today's market.
• Soaring cathedral ceilings with Oregan feature beams
• New Freedom kitchen with appliances
• New laundry
• Large master bedroom
• 3 excellent sized family bedrooms with BIR
• Feature slate flooring throughout
• Enormous loft / 2nd living area
• Modern 2 way bathroom with separate powder room
• Fully enclosed yard great for kids & pets security
• Picturesque lilly lined dam unlimited water
• Wrapping paved undercover entertaining area
• Natural usable large 5 acres perfect for a small hobby farm
• Abundant wild life at your back door
• 5 minutes to Jimboomba town centre
• Only 50 minutes to Brisbane CBD
This lifestyle acreage property is only a stones throw from the thriving township of Jimboomba with all modern amenities that will offer everything to the modern day growing family. 123 Abell Rd is ideal for the hobby enthusiast and would be perfect for horses, goats, chickens, home business or even organic farming.
Don't delay our vendor wants to deal with serious buyers for immediate ACTION!
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.