Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Paradise on the Mountain to be sold by Christmas
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 6 Cars
Under clear instructions! The sellers need to move on and are in a position to have this sold and settled by Christmas.
The property, Mount Tamborine Seaview Treehouses, was previously a cabin style guest accommodation business which has more recently been managed as a standard term rental investment property. The large single level 4 bedroom house and 2 free standing, studio style rain forest cabins have been managed by a professional real estate with individual 6 month leases together returning $1050 a week. The main house is currently vacant while the property is sold.
With just over 3 acres of usable land and established rain forest gardens, there are many possibilities for a new owner. Continue letting all 3 dwellings as a low maintenance investment property, live in the main residence and receive income from the 2 cabins or perhaps reignite the previous council applications and expand your own tourism business (the previous development application allowed for a total of 10 cabins to be built).
* Large 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home
* Master bedroom with large spa ensuite & WIR
* 3 good sized family bedrooms with BIR
* External office
* Multiple split level living areas
* Cathedral timber ceilings
* large open plan kitchen
* Enclosed fan forced wood heater
* Solar power
* 3 x 30,000L concrete water tanks
* Over looks large low maintenance lawn areas with views to the coast
* Large on-site sewerage treatment system servicing both house and cottages- Icon Septec Turbojet 3000
Rain Forest Cottages
* 2 independent studio cabins in excellent condition
* Kitchenette in each
* Good sized bathrooms
* Spa bath with rain forest vistas
* Open plan living area with A/C & wood heater
* 1 x 30,000 Lt concrete water tank
* Just over 3 acres of open lawns and natural rain forest
To find out more about this great opportunity just pick up the phone and give us a call to arrange an inspection. 24 hours notice must be given as the properties are currently tenanted and group inspections are preferred.
1.28 ha / 3.16 acres
4 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.