WELCOME TO PARADISE!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
SOLD by Ray White Rural Tamborine Mountain
.... another satisfied customer!
Hidden down a private lane and enjoying some of the most dramatic views on the Mountain this unique property would have to be described as "The Ultimate Mountain Hideaway"!
1.5 acres (6,070m2) of beautifully landscaped grounds surround this Chalet style home which enjoys breathtaking views of the NSW border ranges and onto the Gold Coast skyline.
This multi-level timber home sits comfortably within its surroundings. Offering modern living both inside and out you will appreciate the open plan living areas, wide timber decks and separate garden pavilion. All private, all comfortable and all take in the dramatic views.
Other features include:
- 4/5 bedroom layout over 2 levels (master suite with bathroom, walk-in robe and storage)
- 2 bathrooms - guest bathroom has sandstone features, sunken spa and colossal views through the floor to ceiling window
- Modern kitchen adjoins open plan living with high ceilings, polished floors and access to the deck
- Huge decks lead back into the main living areas through beautiful timber bi-folds
- Immaculately landscaped gardens that feature fountains, ponds, walkways and lighting
- Reliable bore water supply for house and gardens
- Secure parking for at least 6 cars, sealed all weather driveway
- Back-to-base security, reverse cycle air conditioning and security gates
Without doubt one of the most spectacular homes available on Tamborine Mountain today.
80 Lahey Lookout Rd Mount Tamborine
Contact exclusive marketing agent Ed Dalton for further details.
07 5545 4040 or 0418 186 880
Ed Dalton and Ray White ...
... "Local Knowledge, National Strength"
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
See all features
6,070m² / 1.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.