Ray White Rural Tamborine Mountain
OPTIMAL MOUNTAIN LIFESTYLE
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This modern, light and bright, architect designed home on 2693m2 will appeal to the buyers who are looking for that special mountain retreat that offers peace and privacy.
Featuring polished hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, generous living areas opening onto large North facing deck with views across environmental corridor and National Park to the sand hills of North Stradbroke Island.
With 4 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms upstairs, PLUS an independent living unit/teenagers retreat downstairs this delightful home would suit extended family who enjoy the quiet life the mountain offers. The unit would also be ideal as an office for a home based business..or studio
In addition the solar HWS, solar energy system, fully insulated walls and ceilings AND your own bore ensure this is an environmentally friendly property with minimal ongoing costs... no water & sewerage rates and reduced power bills!
Other features include;
* Fabulous kitchen with granite bench tops, island bench/breakfast bar, walk-in pantry.
* Enclosed glass fireplace in lounge/dining room.
* Circular brick paved driveway, double carport and garage plus side access for van etc.
* Plenty of rain water storage (50,000l)...with special filtration system.
* Very productive avocado trees, mulberry tree, bananas.. and room for your own veggie patch.
* Wheelchair accessible.
Whether you are searching for a permanent family home or just a very classy weekender, you should check out this unique property and tell me what it is worth to you...you may be pleasantly surprised!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
- Single Garage
See all features
2,693m² / 0.67 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.